Saturday, August 20, 2011

The Wet Promise



Sitting by the window sill
I watch the rain drops splatter the ground
I reminiscence the moments last year
Those lovely memories when you were around

The innumerable games we used to play
The walks across the park we had
those joyful escapades we have shared
And also the times you made me insanely mad

With a heavy blow of the strong wind
The rain drops come splashing through
Bringing me back to the present
I then realise, its time to meet you

I drive through the streets lost in your thoughts
I reach where you are and the strong wind blew
I see your smiling face, I sit beside you
And place a rose on your grave promising you



"Tommy...No other pet can ever replace you" 



B.R.B !!!

3 comments:

  1. Yayyayaa.. You are inspiring to start writing poems again :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    It gives me great pleasure to inform you that I have awarded you The Versatile Blogger Award.

    No this is not a spam (although I guess it sounds like one).
    I like reading your posts so thought of sharing this award with you.
    You can check it out here

    Cheers,
    Shrijeet

    ReplyDelete