Monday, February 14, 2011

Movie Magic !!!


Yesterday, they had aired "P.S. I Love You" on TV. That was the 4th or 5th time I watched "P.S. I Love You" and still I ended up in tears.

The letters the guy writes for his wife, foreseeing her difficulties to cope up with, makes it all the more touching. I know whats gonna happen next, dialog by dialog, But still it touches the heart. I wonder why? There are a lot many movies which has the same effect on me, some of them being KKHH (Kuch Kuch Hota Hai), Chitram, Marley & me, A Walk to Remember, The Notebook, Stepmom, Taare Zameen Par & Love Story.

These movies make me cry everytime I watch them!
What makes us cry seeing these movies? Is it that we attach ourselves to the main characters? We see ourselves in their shoes? Whatever may it be, it is awkward/embarassing to be caught crying while watching a movie :P :D

Readers, please let me know, if you also find these movies touching, or is it just me? :)


B.R.B !!! :)

3 comments:

  1. Marley and Me.. :( .. I have seen it many times.. But I saw the end only once (the first time) since then whenever I see it stop before the end :( ...

    And yes, I do relate to a lot of movies when I see them :( .. Sometimes fully, sometimes partially.. :) ..
    And you already know I am a rotlu :( ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. me 2:)

    esp..a walk to remember!
    do check my blogs!

    ReplyDelete